
"Dear Mother Nature,
Remember when I used to say I couldn't wait to get fat and grow
a mustache if that meant I didn't have to have periods anymore? I WAS
JOKING. I'd like my lady hormones and speedy metabolism back at your
earliest convenience, please. Thanks. Your friend, Becky"
11 comments:
I love this picture. Mad me laugh!
For a second I thought I was looking the mirror!!! LOL...girl I feel your pain. (((HUG)))
Oh god my "stash" gets worse all the time. I haven't tried the depilitories (sp?) yet... do they work? I pluck.
LOL!!! Don't you just love how your upper lip fees kinda numb for a few hours after "de-stashing?" :)
Waxing, Ladies, Waxing.
Once a month, I go to the salon and we wage war on Body Hair.
Electrolysis is how I got rid of mine. Totally worth it!
Your caption made me laugh! Bex
Oh, but to not have to deal with periods or birth control anymore is wonderful!
Great pic!
Eli ws sitting with me when I was posting this one and as soon as he saw it he got excited, yelled,
"Picture! ME! Take picture me! See!"
Then he posed.
Funny story about "stash" removing. My girlfriend wanted to borrow my cream to use so I brought it along with me to the bar to give it to her to take home. Well, after hours of drinking, she decided to try it right at the bar. After like 5 minutes if occupying the only bathroom at the bar, people were knocking on the door so she quick wiped it off. Since all the hair didnt quite come off, she decided to do it again when she got home. OMG!! NOTE: Don't EVER do it twice in one day. She had scabs all around her mouth for a week. LOL!
OMG I'm loving it. Since we're being honest here I started bleaching mine around age 14. Yes that is correct. Age 14. I can thank my ancestry for that *shakes fist in the air* Then I fell in love with waxing. So much easier. And Dawn - what's this once a month jazz? *Shakes fist in the air cursing heredity* I wax my stash about once a week. Eyebrows every 3 weeks. So um...yes, I am a big hairy man, apparently. So you see Becky, it could be worse. I have got to get the laser hair removal goin' on. LOL!
Signed,
Big Hairy Man...um...Laura
Post a Comment