Bridget 37/365

God help me.
This is my match.com page. TriGuy and George haven't returned my email.
Yet.
Marc Bristol is going to call me tomorrow and we will plan a time to have
coffee this weekend.
ML82162 is actually quite nice. We've had 2 dates, got drunk on one of
them, and we're getting together this Friday to play guitar. He's
separated...not divorced yet. Oy.
So married ladies out there.....the grass is NOT always greener! Dating
can be awkward and depressing. I guess marriage can be, too. ;-)

9 comments:
I met my ex-husband on Match.com Most of my friends have met their husbands on line.
Be careful of the separated not divorced. Go with the divorced "for a while" guys.
Isn't it funny that you always want what you don't have? That totally goes for me too.
Post your naked ass picture instead of that clothed one - you'll get a LOT of matches!
ohh yes Bridget. I am trying something on these lines as well. ;). Its fun actually.But even this can be so depressing and annoying. And Indian men. grrrrr...few of the responses are so crazily hilarious.
hah -- i met my current bf on match, during my free week trial. i joined up when i was doing research for one of my classes (digital literacies.) i got drunk one night and messaged him, not expecting a response. they had us matched at 100%.
good luck! :)
I like your picture!
I met my current BF on a dating site, though I wasn't really expecting anything from it at the time...they have their pluses and minuses but I think it can be good fun if you don't take it too seriously.
I met my guy on PlentyOfFish. Online dating takes patience, but I had a helluva good time with it. Good luck to you!
Sounds like fun, but I really don't envy you. Have fun with it, don't expect too much, and you never know. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that you meet someone wonderful.
No fault of yours, but I did NOT need to see this today. :-(
Post a Comment