Another foliage picture. Doesn't say much about my life. But it is so beautiful, and this project makes me realize the beauty. Having my camera around makes me really see my surroundings.
I find the very same thing - I look at thing differently - trying to see if there is something else in my surroundings... It becomes a funny habit - and I am constantly reaching in my purse for my camera
Today I took one picture, and then saw three others I'd like take... it feels like feast or famine somedays! But I'm glad that I'm always carrying my camera with me, at least.
3 comments:
I find the very same thing - I look at thing differently - trying to see if there is something else in my surroundings... It becomes a funny habit - and I am constantly reaching in my purse for my camera
Today I took one picture, and then saw three others I'd like take... it feels like feast or famine somedays! But I'm glad that I'm always carrying my camera with me, at least.
Post a Comment