Cindy 47/365


Every weekend my husband makes breakfast. Bacon and eggs, sausage, or French
toast, muffins. I never know what it might be but it is always good.

4 comments:

Kirsten October 18, 2009 at 1:25 PM  

man that must be nice! I would love to wake up to Hubby making me breakfast!

Judy October 18, 2009 at 3:53 PM  

I remember my dad making Sunday breakfast for the family as well (many, many moons ago). Pancakes with milk gravy and sausage or fried eggs, bacon and toast which he would cut into strips for easy yolk dipping. Hope your family will remember these breakfasts by Dad as fondly as I do.

Sheila October 18, 2009 at 6:26 PM  

mmm, bacon...

Judy - what is milk gravy?

nicole from envisage October 19, 2009 at 8:25 AM  

mmm, mind if I drop by next weekend? :-)

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP