Claudia 33/365

Yes that is my daughter riding a camel by HERSELF. I was almost crying from
seeing her have so much fun. She got to do the following: Ride a camel and a
pony. Took pics with various characters, Spongebob, Curious George, two Care
Bears, a Princess and some other ones that I have no idea who they are. She
touched a BOA yes a EIGHT foot boa and a ALLIGATOR. I was shaking as they
brought the animals to her. I have a fearless daughter, I am very
scared!!!!!! LOL Oh yeah and she took a pic with a chihuaha while holding
it. It was VERY hard to pic one photo!

2 comments:
Wow! Sounds like you two had a very eventful day. She's a very lucky girl to get the chance to experience so many cool things.
She is very lucky. I am glad I waited to be a mom at 31. I don't think I would of done all these things with her if I was younger, weird I know LOL
Post a Comment