lol...when i just looked at my pic i thought the same thing...! KIDS! Shoot they would have died growing up the way I did. My mom NEVER had food in the house and that is no lie. I make a point to have lots and treats and pop etc. for my kids because I never want them to feel the way I did growing up and ever being jealous of the kids that have treats in school etc because I always was. They still don't apprciate it.
3 comments:
Well.... that bottom drawer does look empty. :o) Mine do the same thing.
lol...when i just looked at my pic i thought the same thing...! KIDS! Shoot they would have died growing up the way I did. My mom NEVER had food in the house and that is no lie. I make a point to have lots and treats and pop etc. for my kids because I never want them to feel the way I did growing up and ever being jealous of the kids that have treats in school etc because I always was. They still don't apprciate it.
What they mean to say is....."Moooom....there is nothing prepaired/heated up and out on a plate for me to eat".....Ha!! Kids. Ha!!
Post a Comment