I hope they want you to do it at an oral surgeon's office where you're all drugged up and have no clue what's going on. I had a dentist that wanted to extract one of mine in-office since it wasn't impacted. Um...NO! I opted for drugged up at the oral surgeon's office for all four wisdom teeth and I am so glad that I did it that way. As it turns out, it wasn't all that bad. Good luck!!
2 comments:
I hope they want you to do it at an oral surgeon's office where you're all drugged up and have no clue what's going on. I had a dentist that wanted to extract one of mine in-office since it wasn't impacted. Um...NO! I opted for drugged up at the oral surgeon's office for all four wisdom teeth and I am so glad that I did it that way. As it turns out, it wasn't all that bad. Good luck!!
There about to mess with those nice white choppers? How dare they??
Post a Comment