My mom bought me these beautiful windchimes, but I'm not allowed to have
them with the flapper on to make them ring because my neighbor complains.
She actually called the cops! What a waste. They have such a deep, mellow
sound.
Oh man that stinks. I love love love windchimes but my husband hates them so, no wind chimes. I once lived in a condo complex that didn't allow windchimes so what I did is I hung them inside my bedroom window. That way, when the window was open and I got a nice breeze, they would chime just for me and the neighbors didn't have to hear them. Granted, they were a bit smaller than yours, but maybe that would be a solution to consider? Windchimes can be so wonderful (although bad windchimes can drive a person bat looney - LOL).
3 comments:
is this crazy smoking lady?
Oh man that stinks. I love love love windchimes but my husband hates them so, no wind chimes. I once lived in a condo complex that didn't allow windchimes so what I did is I hung them inside my bedroom window. That way, when the window was open and I got a nice breeze, they would chime just for me and the neighbors didn't have to hear them. Granted, they were a bit smaller than yours, but maybe that would be a solution to consider? Windchimes can be so wonderful (although bad windchimes can drive a person bat looney - LOL).
:-)
You got to be kidding...
Post a Comment