Gaylynn 44/365


Okay, so I am the dumbest person in the world. I just discovered the
comments on my photos. I guess I was so focused on everyone else's photos
that I just hadn't noticed my comments. The comments were so encouraging
and heartfelt that some almost made me cry. Thank you.

3 comments:

Bridget October 15, 2009 at 4:30 PM  

Too funny! Glad you figured it out!

Linda October 15, 2009 at 5:51 PM  

The comments are one of the best parts of this whole project! Glad you finally found them.

RobinTwo October 15, 2009 at 10:42 PM  

Okay.........so if I comment, are you going to read this, or should I just not bother?? LOL!! Glad you discovered them. They really are the best part of all of this :)

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP