Gracie 21/365
I hope no one gets sick of my pics. I feel that if I don't catch up, it
will always bug me that I don't have a picture for everyday. I want to be
the disciplined every day poster, but I am having difficulty.
OK, today is Corey's feet. it might seem odd, but he just got a boot off so
I haven't seen much of the left one for several weeks. It looks good! BTW,
Corey gets almost as much face time on my photo blog as he does Maureen's.
Sometimes I look at her pics and think, "Hey, I know that kid!"
will always bug me that I don't have a picture for everyday. I want to be
the disciplined every day poster, but I am having difficulty.
OK, today is Corey's feet. it might seem odd, but he just got a boot off so
I haven't seen much of the left one for several weeks. It looks good! BTW,
Corey gets almost as much face time on my photo blog as he does Maureen's.
Sometimes I look at her pics and think, "Hey, I know that kid!"


1 comments:
Hey, I know that kid! :-)
Post a Comment