Heather 51/365


Home

6 comments:

The Courteous Chihuahua October 21, 2009 at 8:49 PM  

I'm so jealous of your beautiful house!

Anonymous October 22, 2009 at 7:24 AM  

Your home is gorgeous!

Andrea October 22, 2009 at 7:36 AM  

seriously? wow....absolutely beautiful!

Heather October 22, 2009 at 8:23 AM  

Thanks. It's nice on the outside. The inside has been stripped of any original woodwork/ornamentation and replaced with Menards mill work and or painted several times. In the entire house there are 2 original pressed metal hinges...somehow those were overlooked! The guy we bought the house from bragged how he got $120 for the curved solid oak staircase. This is the second gutted Victorian house I've owned. Someday I'd like to have one of the awesome restored ones!

Sheila October 22, 2009 at 9:12 AM  

so, so pretty!

Bridget October 22, 2009 at 9:37 AM  

and very "homey" looking. Lovely!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP