Where are you getting this one?
i love this!
I forgot to mention that I'm just getting the turtle, not the lines in the background as well.It's going on the top of my left calf up by my knee.
very pretty! in color?
Yup, it'll be in color. This is just the stencil for it.
LOVE IT! I've been looking for a turtle that I like for my next tattoo. May I show this one to my artist as an inspiration?
If you like it go to www.tattoojohnny.com and type in "turtle" in the search box. It's one of the many on that site.
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
7 comments:
Where are you getting this one?
i love this!
I forgot to mention that I'm just getting the turtle, not the lines in the background as well.
It's going on the top of my left calf up by my knee.
very pretty! in color?
Yup, it'll be in color. This is just the stencil for it.
LOVE IT! I've been looking for a turtle that I like for my next tattoo. May I show this one to my artist as an inspiration?
If you like it go to www.tattoojohnny.com and type in "turtle" in the search box. It's one of the many on that site.
Post a Comment