I lit the first fire of the season in the fireplace tonight. Just enough to
take off the chill. I burn about 2 cords a season in the fireplace insert.
It does a great job of warming.
That is awesome looking. Wish I could snuggle up in front of it right now. yeah, its gonna be 73 here this afternoon, but they keep my office cold enough to hang meat. Enjoy your fire!
7 comments:
That looks heavenly, especially after the 37 degrees that I woke up to this morning!
That is awesome looking. Wish I could snuggle up in front of it right now. yeah, its gonna be 73 here this afternoon, but they keep my office cold enough to hang meat. Enjoy your fire!
we want an insert SO BAD!
hard to believe how much colder it is there! our "cooling off" is high 80's! it looks so cozy :)
I hate the cold weather that is on it's way but having something like that to cuddle up to makes things a lot easier to take.
Awwwww, cozy. One of the nice things about fall/winter.
I wish we had a glass door on our stove! I love to watch a fire smolder. So cozy!
Post a Comment