On this rainy day I am watching Penn State-Minnesota football. Brings back many fond memories as my late husband played football for Penn State in the late 50s. I feel a pang whenever I see #74 trot onto the field.
i bet uncle frank is watching the game, too :) dan's dad is a former PS player, too- maybe lincoln will take after some of the great men in our family one day!
And me very first foray into football was going to Penn State games as a girl! Snow, rain, lovely days-it didn't matter, we went. So much fun & great memories. we had family that lived in State College. I would love to go back someday!
2 comments:
i bet uncle frank is watching the game, too :) dan's dad is a former PS player, too- maybe lincoln will take after some of the great men in our family one day!
And me very first foray into football was going to Penn State games as a girl! Snow, rain, lovely days-it didn't matter, we went. So much fun & great memories. we had family that lived in State College. I would love to go back someday!
Post a Comment