Katrina 30/365
I was carrying a box to a coworker's car today, and twisted my ankle in a
pothole that I couldn't see. Luckily this was during a fire alarm, so the
entire museum was outside and saw me fall flat on my face in the middle of
the road, fliers going everywhere! Skinned my knee and elbow, sprained my
ankle, and my wrist and shoulder are incredibly sore. Falling down as an
adult is a much different experience than as a child. I'm going to be
feeling this for days.
pothole that I couldn't see. Luckily this was during a fire alarm, so the
entire museum was outside and saw me fall flat on my face in the middle of
the road, fliers going everywhere! Skinned my knee and elbow, sprained my
ankle, and my wrist and shoulder are incredibly sore. Falling down as an
adult is a much different experience than as a child. I'm going to be
feeling this for days.


6 comments:
I sprained my ankle a few months ago and it is still not 100%. It was a grade 3 sprain (I tore 3 ligaments). And, as I have heard at least 10090023987 times, a sprain is often worse than a break.
ugh! i fell recently, too and was sore for days!!! stinks growing-up sometimes!
That looks awfully painful! At first I thought it was a rug burn. :) Hope you recover fast.
Oh, dear.
Poor Katrina! Funny line about the whole museum seeing you though... ;-) Feel better soon.
Last year around thanksgiving time we were leaving work late and I missed the last step, (it was dark) and I fell flat on my face in front of my boss. Talk about embarrassing. I'm sorry the whole world got to see you at your most graceful moment. {hug}
Post a Comment