THis could be a funny postcard or greeting card pic.
This is soooo cute. I love how you can see just one of his eyes looking under the fence. :)
This really made me smile, thank you :)
I love Fritos too ~ but they go right to my a$$ . . . sorry couldn't resist the "corny" joke . . . great photo!
this is a funny picture! I'd like to have this framed somewhere just to make me laugh!!
These little guys were SO adorable, thanks for the great comments!
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
6 comments:
THis could be a funny postcard or greeting card pic.
This is soooo cute. I love how you can see just one of his eyes looking under the fence. :)
This really made me smile, thank you :)
I love Fritos too ~ but they go right to my a$$ . . . sorry couldn't resist the "corny" joke . . . great photo!
this is a funny picture! I'd like to have this framed somewhere just to make me laugh!!
These little guys were SO adorable, thanks for the great comments!
Post a Comment