Lara 30/365


These are my car toys, they keep me company in my car. The horse finger
puppet sits on my cigarette lighter, since I don't use it. The mushroom is
from when I worked at Nintendo, and the Squeezy vampire and green Romulan
communicator thing are from Van Dave.
Van Dave is a homeless guy who lives in his van outside the Barnes and Noble
where I work. He is a really nice guy, and when he can afford Fruit Loops,
he always gives me the toys out of them. I don't know where the vampire came
from, but I love it.
Van Dave once yelled at a customer that was yelling at me, and for that, I
always buy him coffee on really cold days, and batteries when his portable
radio dies. Its a fair trade. :)

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP