My magic makeup case. Going to a friends 30's themed birthday party tonight. I have no idea how to do my hair and makeup. Thank god for instructional videos on Youtube!!!
AMEN to that! YouTube saved my face from pithy caked on makeup...lol. I actually got compliments on my look today, some stating it was 'artistic'. It was all from Youtube!
Youtube. What a brilliant idea. I love that case too. It looks kinda retro. It's not plastic is it? I doesn't look plastic. You inspired me. I have my grandma's old make-up case and now I'm thinking of using it.
It plastic covered with vinyl. I got it as a free gift with purchase at a nordstroms makeup thing.. It did have a mirror in it, but it fell out. I love it!
4 comments:
AMEN to that! YouTube saved my face from pithy caked on makeup...lol. I actually got compliments on my look today, some stating it was 'artistic'. It was all from Youtube!
Looking forward to seeing the pics of how you ended up looking tomorrow. *hint* :)
Youtube. What a brilliant idea. I love that case too. It looks kinda retro. It's not plastic is it? I doesn't look plastic. You inspired me. I have my grandma's old make-up case and now I'm thinking of using it.
It plastic covered with vinyl. I got it as a free gift with purchase at a nordstroms makeup thing.. It did have a mirror in it, but it fell out.
I love it!
Post a Comment