Laura 32/365


I'm having a bad day for a multitude of reasons and so this childish rant is
the picture that really encapsulates my day. Grrr...bad mood...$#@*!!!!

I hope none of you are having "crap on toast" days today.

8 comments:

RobinTwo October 2, 2009 at 8:26 PM  

Aww..... :( {{hug}} This too shall pass.......

Hope tomorrow is better.

adrienne October 2, 2009 at 9:44 PM  

hope tomorrow is better lady!!!

Jen @queenofhaiku October 3, 2009 at 12:52 AM  

Oh yes, I've had one of those kinds of days very recently. I hope things improved for you after you sent in this picture.

Anonymous October 3, 2009 at 8:17 AM  

I hate crap on toast kind of days. Hope today is a better day.

Reenie October 3, 2009 at 12:20 PM  

Yup. Gah.

Laura October 3, 2009 at 2:45 PM  

It was a frustrating day, I didn't feel good, and then my "crap on toast" rant was mostly related to a fight with my husband. Or should I say it was related to me stating an opinion and him having an epic tantrum because he didn't agree. Crap on toast! I hope today is better but so far it looks as though the tantrum continues... I swear I know toddlers who don't even whine, holler and scream that much.

Ok, I probably just shared too much because I try not to discuss our arguments with others, but, well, crap on toast! It's how I feel and I feel like I can open up around you all.


Thank you.

Laura October 3, 2009 at 2:47 PM  

Oh and I also promise not to say "crap on toast" any more...

Heh heh.

I was trying to find the funny in the midst of the anger. But truly, that does conjure up a gross image. I didn't think of that when I first said it.

Wendy October 3, 2009 at 2:58 PM  

"Crap on toast" is about on par to the day I had the other day, which I deemed "poop on cereal". I love how you think. :)

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP