Oh my gosh - she is such a cutie! She still has those big paws though - more growing on the horizon. I like how there is green light in her eyes - matches the cornhusk.
Yes, the ears are finally up for good, but the "puppy smell" is gone. She weighed 25 pounds at the vet's last week, and he said she'll probably double that in the next month. Yikes!
5 comments:
She's beautiful! I wish I could meet her! Does she still have that "puppy smell"? Bex.
Oh my gosh - she is such a cutie! She still has those big paws though - more growing on the horizon. I like how there is green light in her eyes - matches the cornhusk.
She just keeps getting cuter and cuter.
Looks like her ears are pretty straight in this shot. She's so cute. Makes me want to go get one of my own.
Yes, the ears are finally up for good, but the "puppy smell" is gone. She weighed 25 pounds at the vet's last week, and he said she'll probably double that in the next month. Yikes!
Post a Comment