Linda 42/365


It was a mentally exhausting day for me at work, and then we had dog
obedience class last night. By the end of it, Rixi was just as worn out as
I was; she didn't even feel like playing (very rare for her).

6 comments:

Lynn October 13, 2009 at 2:45 PM  

She does look pooped! I hope today was a little easier for both of you.

Bridget October 13, 2009 at 4:10 PM  

Check out those EARS!!! ;-)

Linn October 13, 2009 at 10:21 PM  

She's starting to lose that puppy look. It makes me sad, but she is still so beautiful.

Sheila October 14, 2009 at 9:15 AM  

I cannot get over the size of her ears -- the better to hear you with, my dear!!

nicole from envisage October 14, 2009 at 9:56 AM  

poor Rixie, and poor Linda!

She's looking very sleek and glossy though.

Linda October 14, 2009 at 10:09 AM  

The ears are HUGE -- I call her "Dumbo" sometimes. She'll grow into them all too soon, though; just like the paws. The puppy phase is fading, but she's turning into a fine dog, so I'm OK with that.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP