Lindsey 31/365


I had dinner last night with my mom and her high school boyfriend. They seem
to be getting back together after 40 years! It gives me hope that I'll find
someone again, too.

13 comments:

Laura October 2, 2009 at 5:07 PM  

Holy cow they are both gorgeous. Are you seriously telling me they are in their 50's??

mama_gretch October 2, 2009 at 5:30 PM  

Kenny Rogers was her high school boyfriend!?

Laura October 2, 2009 at 6:14 PM  

I was thinking Sean Connery with hair... dunno. Man Kenny Rogers had that awful facelift. Have you seen him lately...LOL!

Amanda Nellie October 2, 2009 at 6:34 PM  

It's called Retrosexual. :D

A friend of ours is doing that. Getting divorced and has hooked up with someone from high school, thirty years ago.

Your mom is really attractive.

El mundo de Claudia October 2, 2009 at 7:11 PM  

Yeah he reminds me of Sean too! Cute couple! How cool!

RobinTwo October 2, 2009 at 8:17 PM  

Well well well.....there IS a Sonny for every Cher isn't there? How wonderful they are hooking up again after all this time. CUTE couple! ;)xoxoxoxox

Bridget October 2, 2009 at 10:23 PM  

OMG I want to be both of them! They look very happy!

Anonymous October 3, 2009 at 5:38 AM  

This is such a nice story of love. They look so happy together ( needless to say that they are both so gorgeous ). Thanks for making me restore my faith in love again.

The Courteous Chihuahua October 3, 2009 at 8:34 AM  

For some reason, I thought of this picture when I was lying in bed awake at 5 am on a Saturday listening to my husband snore. Sam Elliott.

Anonymous October 3, 2009 at 1:34 PM  

Omg I am dying laughing!! I'm gonna have to tell my mom all of these guys that Michael looks like. Y'all are hilare!!!!

@Laura - Yes, they are both 59 years old! I think my mom doesn't look anywhere near that age. I hope I got her genes!

Tanya October 3, 2009 at 8:52 PM  

I second Sam Elliot. Very attractive older looking man!

Anonymous October 4, 2009 at 12:21 PM  

Linds, you look like your mom. And good for them for finding each other after all the years. I tell ya, as awful as relationships can be sometimes, I will always hope for love. I've been through a few rough ones, but had my hope restored when Nathan and I found each other. There's always love and always hope.

And good God, they look marvelous!

Anonymous October 6, 2009 at 2:04 PM  

MJ, if you saw my dad you wouldn't say that!! lol I hope I look like her when I am 59 though.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP