Lindsey 38/365


Another interesting one spotted in traffic... Can you tell I spend a lot of
time in the car?

4 comments:

Anonymous October 9, 2009 at 11:20 AM  

HA! I love it and I love how Atheists are "coming out" more these days. Robert is getting a tattoo when he is in Georgia next week that says "Atheos" it will be on his calf.

Maureen October 9, 2009 at 11:50 AM  

Conversely, the driver could be saying that s/he is A Theist...

I like that it's ambiguous

Anonymous October 9, 2009 at 11:59 AM  

So right Maureen, I'm still going with Atheist though. :)

Anonymous October 11, 2009 at 6:50 PM  

You can't really see it but the sticker on the back window says "GOD" with a red circle and a line through it so I'm guessing it's Atheist but if it weren't for that sticker I wouldn't be able to tell.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP