Why not? =0)
Man, If I DIDN'T eat everything that dropped into my boobs - I'd be STARVING
LMAO! I would
Dawn, you're cracking me up!
I don't see what the problem is. :-)
Shoot. I'd eat it if I dropped it on the floor. Of course, I know my floors are clean though. I say, I bet it was tasty.
It was still quite delicious.
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
7 comments:
Why not? =0)
Man, If I DIDN'T eat everything that dropped into my boobs - I'd be STARVING
LMAO! I would
Dawn, you're cracking me up!
I don't see what the problem is. :-)
Shoot. I'd eat it if I dropped it on the floor. Of course, I know my floors are clean though. I say, I bet it was tasty.
It was still quite delicious.
Post a Comment