Lindsey 45/365


My favorite costume this season. Yes, that's me. Aren't I lovely?

17 comments:

Bridget October 18, 2009 at 4:36 PM  

Oooooooooh. good one.

Linn October 18, 2009 at 5:26 PM  

Thanks for posting it here where no one can here me sqeal. I would never make it through your haunted house. The blacked out eyes creep me out big time!

Linn October 18, 2009 at 5:26 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
adrienne October 18, 2009 at 5:44 PM  

i'm with linn!

Summer October 18, 2009 at 6:06 PM  

omg....that scared the crap out of me!!

Im with Adrienne & Linn..holyhades...and you look like a little kid which for some reason makes it WORSE!!!GAHHHHHHHHHHH

Heather October 18, 2009 at 8:08 PM  

gonna have nightmares now! Thanks a lot!

Anonymous October 18, 2009 at 8:14 PM  

Haha!!!! Y'all are so sweet. :D

The Courteous Chihuahua October 18, 2009 at 9:41 PM  

Oh, that's not right. You look like a psycho troll doll. LOL

Anonymous October 18, 2009 at 10:10 PM  

Funny, that was my first thought! Good luck troll meets Hannibal Lecter. Yikes.
Howdja do the eye thing? Are those just big contacts, or what the heck??

RobinTwo October 18, 2009 at 11:39 PM  

YIKES!!!! Very Very cool! Those EYES!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! :0

Anonymous October 19, 2009 at 7:40 AM  

Girl, you are freaky!

RavenRead October 19, 2009 at 9:30 AM  

very very very effective!

Kirsten October 19, 2009 at 9:49 AM  

**CLAPPING*** WELL DONE!

Anonymous October 19, 2009 at 10:55 AM  

Yes, the eyes are full sclera contact lenses. They're a little bigger than a quarter. I wear them over my regular contacts.

Thanks for all of your sweet, sweet comments telling me how freaky I am! I work really hard to be freaky because I'm pretty normal lookin the rest of the time. ;)

AMmom78 October 19, 2009 at 11:33 AM  

Wow! That is a good one! I thought you were fake!!! A scary doll or something. Seriously freaky. Well done. :-)

syene October 19, 2009 at 11:36 AM  

AHH! This made me jump like one of those "cute baby turns into demon baby" youtube videos while I was scrolling down through the envisage photos!!! This is one amazing costume!

Cary McNeal October 30, 2009 at 4:52 PM  

You might want a bib next time.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP