Lisa 32/365


I have been waiting all week for this! They were shooting an commercial at
the pier in Avila very close to my office. I saw a print out that said what
the commercial was for (I don't remember) -- what I do remember was that it
said there would be a helicopter flying very low over the pier. I waited
all day for the helicopter which came right as I was leaving work. It's
silly, but for some reason, helicopters bring me comfort.

P.S. Jen, they found me! ;-)

3 comments:

Shawn October 2, 2009 at 9:10 PM  

I just read about this on the KSBY website. Glad to see you got a photo of it.

Jennifer Lea October 2, 2009 at 9:42 PM  

Oh my god, that is too funny. Before I saw your PS that's what went through my head... they found you!

Now just watch out for that palm tree and the chimphovites!

AMmom78 October 3, 2009 at 5:22 PM  

I saw the article in the local paper today about the commercial. It was for Bridgestone Tires. And I think my picture is better than the Tribune's picture. ;-)

Jen -- ohmygosh that is funny. Makes me want to e-mail Chris now about the chimpovites. Haha.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP