Mandy 33/365


I work for kgb, the text-your-question service, and I definitely get asked
some crazy questions. Here's one of them that I just got. It says "what if
your step mom is a nudist". Alrighty then.

8 comments:

adrienne October 5, 2009 at 1:10 PM  

awesome!! i've been seeing the commercials! what a cool job!!!

Maureen October 5, 2009 at 1:35 PM  

I had never heard of kgb until I saw your photo here. I just went & googled it. How bizarre that people actually pay for that.

Bridget October 5, 2009 at 2:02 PM  

don't know what it is either but do you have to answer the question? May I suggest: bathrobe? ;-)

The Courteous Chihuahua October 5, 2009 at 5:01 PM  

How did my stepson find your service?

mama_gretch October 5, 2009 at 5:06 PM  

Would it be inappropriate to answer, "Is she hot? Then, enjoy!"

Lara October 5, 2009 at 9:06 PM  

That's an awesome job!
I've texted you guys many many many times, you have settled many a bar bet. :)
How did you manage getting a job there?

RobinTwo October 5, 2009 at 10:49 PM  

I bet you get some VERY interesting questions. Ha!!

keebler9061 October 6, 2009 at 4:28 PM  

@ lara: my best friend became an agent for them and she told me to take the special agent challenge. i had to take a few times, but finally managed to pass the tests. it's actually a long training process, but i've loved every minute of it!

@ robin two: the most interesting byfar that i sadly wasn't able to get to fast enough was "does african american vagina glow under black light?" the reason i didn't get the question was because i was too busy rolling on the floor LMAO.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP