Marie 50/365


I'm THAT mom. It was Brennan's turn to bring snack on Monday. I forgot.
Here is a buttload of raisins and an apology note.

6 comments:

Bridget October 21, 2009 at 7:21 PM  

LOL!

Gracie October 21, 2009 at 8:41 PM  

I have soo been THAT mom, I've sent more apology notes to teachers than any other kind. Next time...

RobinTwo October 21, 2009 at 10:23 PM  

tisk tisk tisk........

Andrea October 22, 2009 at 7:28 AM  

ha! i'm sure they were just as happy!

Sheila October 22, 2009 at 11:28 AM  

what is wrong with raisins?! those were a snack when i was a kid -

Marie October 22, 2009 at 7:38 PM  

The raisins were great, the fact that they were two days late is what made me THAT mom.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP