Melissa 44/365
This is Terry. We work together and I had her over for dinner.
I am in a summer volleyball league and she comes to EVERY single game, even
the 9:00 games. I dread going to the late games, nevermind going just to
watch. She has been coming for about 6 years.
Here husband passed away a couple of years ago and she has no other family,
so I like to have her over once in awhile.
(I have no heat, so that is why she is eating with her coat on!)
I am in a summer volleyball league and she comes to EVERY single game, even
the 9:00 games. I dread going to the late games, nevermind going just to
watch. She has been coming for about 6 years.
Here husband passed away a couple of years ago and she has no other family,
so I like to have her over once in awhile.
(I have no heat, so that is why she is eating with her coat on!)


3 comments:
Sounds like a beautiful friendship for both of you. ;-)
Aw, you're very sweet.
I bet she really looks forward to your company :)
Post a Comment