Melissa 51/365


My favorite pair of jeans.

They are soooo comfortable and of course Old Navy no longer makes this
style.

They have huge holes in the crotch and inner thigh area, so I just keep
patching them up.

I just can't throw these away!

5 comments:

Sheila October 22, 2009 at 9:10 AM  

I have a pair of old Levi's I need to do that to - they are too big, and holey, but oh-so-soft!! like jammies.

Dawn October 22, 2009 at 1:46 PM  

Have you looked over in the mens section? When I last had to find my Old Navy fave jeans, the sales girls shared that alot of the "womens" styles had become Mens jeans.

Lo and behold - I found them over on the guys side of the aisle. I don't even bother looking in the womens side for jeans anymore - I go right over and get my 34X30 guys

Sheila October 22, 2009 at 5:00 PM  

that is a great hint, Dawn. Old Navy is notorious for dumping styles frequently. Plus, I bet the guys jeans are cheaper!!

Anonymous November 6, 2009 at 3:02 PM  

Oh I will definitely have to check that out! Thanks Dawn

Anonymous November 6, 2009 at 3:02 PM  

Oh I will definitely have to check that out! Thanks Dawn

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP