Nickie 51/365
Introducing... yet to be named! DH came home with this little fluff ball
today, unannounced. Apparently, a co-worker's dogs took care of the rest of
her family, so she's an orphan stray. We currently have only one other pet
- an outdoor cat (I'll have to introduce him soon - he's a long story). She
(we think, anyway) will go to the vet first thing in the morning, and we'll
see how it goes from there. So far, she's been very good with some very
excited kids, though. And I'm a total sucker for kittens.
today, unannounced. Apparently, a co-worker's dogs took care of the rest of
her family, so she's an orphan stray. We currently have only one other pet
- an outdoor cat (I'll have to introduce him soon - he's a long story). She
(we think, anyway) will go to the vet first thing in the morning, and we'll
see how it goes from there. So far, she's been very good with some very
excited kids, though. And I'm a total sucker for kittens.


4 comments:
awww what a cute little fluff ball!
And, your son looks ecstatic about the whole idea! They're going to be good friends :-)
That kitty has personality!
i think i'd be falling for that face too! good luck with the vet. and let us know what you end up naming her ;)
Post a Comment