Nicole 41/365


It is such a hard life, being a dog.

(PS Can I please please keep these guys?)

6 comments:

Sheila October 12, 2009 at 9:27 AM  

oh, they are awfully sweet! So, were you dog-sitting or just visting?!

Bridget October 12, 2009 at 2:10 PM  

LOVE them.

Anonymous October 12, 2009 at 8:52 PM  

Such snugglie bunkins. :) Those eyes are incredible...blue and brown!

The Courteous Chihuahua October 12, 2009 at 9:32 PM  

omg - so beautiful.

nicole from envisage October 15, 2009 at 4:09 PM  

weird, i thought i commented on this already. sheila, my BF's mom was dog-sitting - whenever she has cool dogs over we make a point of visiting :-) These two were rescues originally (abusive owner, ugh). The Akita especially is very snuggly.

Sheila October 16, 2009 at 9:26 AM  

you may have Nicole; I tend to have short-term memory sometimes :)
I like to think that rescued dogs know they've been rescued, and are so appreciative of it!!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP