Nicole 42/365


This is my little bathroom at the venue where I'm staying for work. The
bedroom is equally small but perfectly formed. At first I was horrified
because my room is in a tiny outbuilding down a dark road from the main
building, AND there is no Internet access in my room, but now it feels like
my little sanctuary.

5 comments:

Dando October 13, 2009 at 6:52 PM  

chinky, but cute. i like the lines and the colors! sometimes being "unplugged" is a good thing. lol

Bridget October 13, 2009 at 7:57 PM  

I LOVE tiny spaces. Especially when they're well decorated and efficient. I think it's adorable!

RobinTwo October 13, 2009 at 11:11 PM  

Very cool little space. I'd love to stay there!

Sheila October 14, 2009 at 9:11 AM  

that is the tiniest sink! Ah, hotels in the UK...

Linda October 14, 2009 at 10:02 AM  

I can relate to the "little sanctuary" thing. I'm in mine right now, and it fells just right.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP