The Whole Foods in High Street Kensington is huge and beautiful, but also completely overwhelming in the amount of choice. It is also expensive, so that limits my buying...
Whole Paycheck -- that's funny! There is one by my office, and go there about 2x a week for lunch. It's expensive, but i feel like i'm eating better there than at a drive-thru!
I could indeed spend my wholepaycheck here, but that's not saying much :-)
yeah, they opened it a couple years ago and i think now there's a second one somewhere. it was a big to-do. all the food looks really, really amazing and i just end up wandering around daydreaming. their bakery section is actually pretty reasonably priced.
4 comments:
Whole Foods has invaded the UK? We like to call it "Whole Paycheck" instead!
I love Whole Foods! We don't have one anywhere near where I am. Everytime I go "home" (Austin, TX) I usually pay a visit.
Whole Paycheck -- that's funny! There is one by my office, and go there about 2x a week for lunch. It's expensive, but i feel like i'm eating better there than at a drive-thru!
I could indeed spend my wholepaycheck here, but that's not saying much :-)
yeah, they opened it a couple years ago and i think now there's a second one somewhere. it was a big to-do. all the food looks really, really amazing and i just end up wandering around daydreaming. their bakery section is actually pretty reasonably priced.
Post a Comment