Niki 45/365


Dad came home from hunting all day, right as Mom was setting the table.
Rifle went on the table (in his defense he was taking off the muddy boots to
not track red mud onto the white carpets!) and Mom just set the (my) place
around his rifle.
Ah, it's good to be back in Nor Cal.

(Cheat photo- I took it last night when I got to my parent's house. No good
photos of today's adventures.)

3 comments:

The Courteous Chihuahua October 16, 2009 at 10:14 PM  

LOL!

syene October 17, 2009 at 1:42 PM  

LOLOL! Love this!! but now I wonder if I ever want to go to Redding . . . . . .

Anonymous October 18, 2009 at 10:18 AM  

Haha, Redding's a nice place. People don't always have guns on their kitchen table!!!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP