Pam 33/365


I received an invite to a wedding today.
On one hand, my marital experience wants to tell them to run screaming from
marriage.
On the other hand, I have to admire their optimism.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

4 comments:

Goddess of Madness October 4, 2009 at 2:22 PM  

I understand this Pam. I am in a loving relationship but whenever someone mentions marriage I'm like a deer in head lights. When friends get engaged I want to grab the woman and shake her and say "DON'T DO IT!"

Unknown October 4, 2009 at 8:46 PM  

I have a wedding to be in that same day (bridesmaid).

LOL, I want to tell people the same thing. I recently told my cousin there's still time to run :-)

Nerdular October 5, 2009 at 12:36 AM  

haha, agreed.

Bridget October 5, 2009 at 5:41 AM  

Same here - I have SUCH mixed feelings about marriage.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP