I LOVE LOVE LOVE him. Not sure where you are Pam but are you going to the Christmas Extravaganza? It has become a tradition for my husband & I. We will be going to the Gibson Amphitheater here in California on December 19 & I can't wait. Brian didn't have it last year and we were so disappointed. It's such a fab show and really puts you in the holiday spirit.
I've gone to the 2006 and 2007 shows @ the Gibson. I was disappointed last year as well. My divorce had just become final and I was really needing a BSO Xmas show.
I think he is one of the hottest guys on the planet!
5 comments:
I saw them a few years ago when swing dancing was hot. They were, too!
He is an AMAZING guitarist. Rockabilly/swing is not my favorite music genre but you can't deny his talent.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE him. Not sure where you are Pam but are you going to the Christmas Extravaganza? It has become a tradition for my husband & I. We will be going to the Gibson Amphitheater here in California on December 19 & I can't wait. Brian didn't have it last year and we were so disappointed. It's such a fab show and really puts you in the holiday spirit.
I'm going to the show on the 19th as well!
I've gone to the 2006 and 2007 shows @ the Gibson. I was disappointed last year as well. My divorce had just become final and I was really needing a BSO Xmas show.
I think he is one of the hottest guys on the planet!
I need to pick this up! I love rockabilly swing music. Makes me sad I was just to young to fully enjoy the revival in the 90's.
Post a Comment