Petra 32/365


I am a submissive.

9 comments:

Amber October 2, 2009 at 7:48 PM  

I'm switchy. :)

Dawn October 2, 2009 at 9:32 PM  

I am too - and I only came to that in my mid to late 30's, so it is still somewhat new

Jen @queenofhaiku October 3, 2009 at 12:55 AM  

I really like the composition of this photo. The items a submissive might wear are themselves lying down somewhat submissively. Nicely done!

Krista October 3, 2009 at 7:08 AM  

Great photo! I am the opposite. :)

Marie October 3, 2009 at 7:46 AM  

SUBMISSIVE HERE! Dominant outside the bedroom, submissive inside. Me likey.

Amber October 3, 2009 at 11:15 AM  

Wow, may I just say how cool it is that there's actually a handful of us here who are... shall we say... alternative in this manner? :) Rock on, ladies.

Reenie October 3, 2009 at 12:22 PM  

Nothing about me is submissive - unless I've made a mistake. :)

SororRavn October 3, 2009 at 10:10 PM  

Honestly, I would not be surprised if there are more women here who are subs. In the circles that I run in, most of them are. Altho, I gotta say that it is nice to run across one who is a dom every once in a while! -_^

Dawn October 4, 2009 at 10:23 PM  

I agree SR - I know LOTS of very dominant in life women who sexually are subs. I know for me, it is alot about Trust and respect...and the freedom to play.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP