I can't put into the right words (may be because it's to dang early on my brain) but I love this picture and the caption. It's just so simple and yet encompassing.... I like it! :)
Lara yes I'm Wiccan, no offense taken. I am a solitary practitioner because I discovered as I had when I still went to church, that in Wicca just as in any "organized" religion it's the people that drive me nuts not the religion itself.
5 comments:
Something about the combination of the composition of this shot and the caption is fascinating.
Silly question, and I ask out of my own ignorance. Is a witch the same as someone who calls themself wiccan, or are they two different things?
Its a lifestyle I know almost nothing about, and people who are different fascinate me.
Hope I'm not offending!!
I can't put into the right words (may be because it's to dang early on my brain) but I love this picture and the caption. It's just so simple and yet encompassing.... I like it! :)
me too. Bright blessings.
But do you weigh more than a duck?
Lara yes I'm Wiccan, no offense taken. I am a solitary practitioner because I discovered as I had when I still went to church, that in Wicca just as in any "organized" religion it's the people that drive me nuts not the religion itself.
Post a Comment