I'm sorry. I don't know what else to say.
I'm sorry, too! I hope you're okay out there on the other side of the ocean.
He has been served. He is contesting over 100 bucks difference in child support.
I'm so sorry you are going through this. :(
I am so sorry. My heart goes out to you. I understand how difficult these things can be.
So sorry. Things must be difficult so I am wishing you strength and positivity through it all.
Oh no! I'm so sorry........ {{{hug}}}
This is not from the lovely Mitch by the way. This is the ongoing saga of my ex Mudge.
It so synchronous you would post this. I read http://childfreesexpot.squarespace.com/posts/2009/10/5/come-on-guys-take-this-infidelity-like-a-woman.htmlarticle and it completely resonated with my feminist views. Men have such low standards for themselves and high ones for the woman in their lives. At the very least, it might make you smile:)
It seems that "open" relationships never truly are open. I have a friend who was in one and they ended up divorced too. It sucks but in the long run, you'll probably be happier.
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
10 comments:
I'm sorry. I don't know what else to say.
I'm sorry, too! I hope you're okay out there on the other side of the ocean.
He has been served. He is contesting over 100 bucks difference in child support.
I'm so sorry you are going through this. :(
I am so sorry. My heart goes out to you. I understand how difficult these things can be.
So sorry. Things must be difficult so I am wishing you strength and positivity through it all.
Oh no! I'm so sorry........ {{{hug}}}
This is not from the lovely Mitch by the way. This is the ongoing saga of my ex Mudge.
It so synchronous you would post this. I read
http://childfreesexpot.squarespace.com/posts/2009/10/5/come-on-guys-take-this-infidelity-like-a-woman.html
article and it completely resonated with my feminist views. Men have such low standards for themselves and high ones for the woman in their lives.
At the very least, it might make you smile:)
It seems that "open" relationships never truly are open. I have a friend who was in one and they ended up divorced too. It sucks but in the long run, you'll probably be happier.
Post a Comment