MMMMM.. That sounds scruptious!
Bailey's ghlazed ham?!!? You must share the recipe -- while I love a honey-baked ham, I'm always interested in something new.
Yes, please share!
Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy!
turkey? what turkey... all i saw was ham. ;)
We are doing out Thx dinner today - and we also have Ham.Mmmmm. Delicious Ham.
Depending on the size of ham, 1 cup of brown sugar, 1 cup Baileys, 1 tsp each of nutmeg, ginger, cinnamon, and cloves. Baste ham. I triple that normally and cook the ham for twice as long and baste it every 15 minutes
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
7 comments:
MMMMM.. That sounds scruptious!
Bailey's ghlazed ham?!!? You must share the recipe -- while I love a honey-baked ham, I'm always interested in something new.
Yes, please share!
Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy!
turkey? what turkey... all i saw was ham. ;)
We are doing out Thx dinner today - and we also have Ham.
Mmmmm. Delicious Ham.
Depending on the size of ham, 1 cup of brown sugar, 1 cup Baileys, 1 tsp each of nutmeg, ginger, cinnamon, and cloves. Baste ham.
I triple that normally and cook the ham for twice as long and baste it every 15 minutes
Post a Comment