Regina 38/365
Went outside tonight to take today's picture, and I remembered a
picture in the Envisage blog of the moon that had been blurred a bit
so that it looked like a heart... and since I didn't have my tripod
handy to keep my camera steady, I thought, why not move the camera
while the shot is exposed to see if I can come up with anything
interesting from the Halloween lights. This is one of the shots.
picture in the Envisage blog of the moon that had been blurred a bit
so that it looked like a heart... and since I didn't have my tripod
handy to keep my camera steady, I thought, why not move the camera
while the shot is exposed to see if I can come up with anything
interesting from the Halloween lights. This is one of the shots.


3 comments:
Very nice! I love "accidental" photos.
i LOVE this picture!!! i want to frame it and hang it in the kids room- it reminds me of an underwater scene from finding nemo- great shot!!!
Thanks! I have some more like it, I'll try to upload them to flickr.
Post a Comment