It freaked me out today too.
I thought the same thing too!!!
We'll all have a bar code tattooed on our asses by the next decade, I'm sure of it!
ha ha ha, Gretchen. LMAO. Yeah and instead of swiping ID cards we need to show the code on the ass.
me too! and I think you're right Gretch and Reshmi!
haa haa haa...I dind't like hte bar code thingy either!!!
i was totally surprised by it as well -- it's amazing how we all freaked out over the same thing, isn't it?
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
7 comments:
It freaked me out today too.
I thought the same thing too!!!
We'll all have a bar code tattooed on our asses by the next decade, I'm sure of it!
ha ha ha, Gretchen. LMAO. Yeah and instead of swiping ID cards we need to show the code on the ass.
me too! and I think you're right Gretch and Reshmi!
haa haa haa...I dind't like hte bar code thingy either!!!
i was totally surprised by it as well -- it's amazing how we all freaked out over the same thing, isn't it?
Post a Comment