No bed when hubbys not around? I LOVE my bed when Tim's not around. Shhhhhhh!!! Don't tell him. :) Hey, one way to keep the bedroom clean though huh?
beautiful room -- love that paint color!
I love when liam leaves too! I sleep in the middle all spread out! I sleep so much better alone.. it kinda scares me in a way...
i like to sleep diagonally...and my BF is like a furnace when he sleeps, the bed gets really hot! but he actually likes it when i put my cold feet on him, so it works.
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
4 comments:
No bed when hubbys not around? I LOVE my bed when Tim's not around. Shhhhhhh!!! Don't tell him. :) Hey, one way to keep the bedroom clean though huh?
beautiful room -- love that paint color!
I love when liam leaves too! I sleep in the middle all spread out! I sleep so much better alone.. it kinda scares me in a way...
i like to sleep diagonally...and my BF is like a furnace when he sleeps, the bed gets really hot! but he actually likes it when i put my cold feet on him, so it works.
Post a Comment