Robin Two 56/365
Me on the track of a German WWII Panther tank........Cheese :)
Tim and I had to make a trip to Memphis Tennessee so we stopped by the
George Patton Armor Museum in Fort Knox Kentucky on the way. I didn't
notice the sign that said "don't touch the tanks" until after this was
taken. I guess laying on them was a big no no then too. :)
Tim and I had to make a trip to Memphis Tennessee so we stopped by the
George Patton Armor Museum in Fort Knox Kentucky on the way. I didn't
notice the sign that said "don't touch the tanks" until after this was
taken. I guess laying on them was a big no no then too. :)


3 comments:
LOL! You got away with it...and with a picture to boot! Patton would be proud.
Crazy ass rule breaker.
Oops - but what a great shot!!
Post a Comment