Sarah 39/365


I try to only take these when my back pain is really bad or when I have a whopper of a migraine. I've been doing really well and held off today through a horrid headache until just about now.

Sweet sweet relief, here I come.

4 comments:

Bridget October 9, 2009 at 8:58 PM  

thank god for meds when you need them. feel better!

Jen @queenofhaiku October 9, 2009 at 11:52 PM  

I hope you feel better now.

Linn October 10, 2009 at 12:43 PM  

Sorry you're feeling so shitty. Hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous October 10, 2009 at 1:15 PM  

The only reason I held off yesterday was because I had all the kids home and these meds knock me the hell out. Thankfully, when I take them at night they eradicate my headache and I get to have a full day the next day without one!

I am feeling much better!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP