Sarah 51/365

Wow, today sucked at the clinic. We missed the bus by about 30 seconds and had to wait an extra hour at the clinic for the next one. Eli threw a loud temper tantrum for most of that time. He made up for it by being super good on the bus and taking a nap, for the first time in three days.
This is me at the end of the day. My glasses are ALWAYS crooked, I think it may be time for a new pair.

5 comments:
Ahhhh. I know this look well. It's called exhaustion. Sorry you had such a rough day. Hope tomorrow is better.
You look like you've lost weight. Could it be? Or is it the camera angle?
Mine are always crooked, too. It's a byproduct of having little kids, I think!
so are mine, i think one ear is lower than the other. your specs rock though!
Linda, it is absolutely the camera angle, no pounds have fallen off of this chick.
Thanks Nicole!
Post a Comment