Sarah Two 37/365

Woke up to the absence of a glow from my digital alarm clock and found a
glowstick on my night stand. The power went out at about 1 a.m. due to high
winds. We buy glowsticks to have on hand for power outages - with two small
kids it feels a smidge safer than having candles everywhere. This is my four
year old lit by the glow of the glowstick that was next to her bed when she
woke up.

4 comments:
Cool picutre and story. Your 4 year old looks older by glow-stick light!
That is a genius idea! Whenever our power goes out I won't use candles because we have a cat and a three year old. But flashlight batteries always run out when you need them and those shakey flashlights from infomercials (yes, I have one) hurts my carpel tunnel to activate. LOVE the glowstick idea and it sounds like it even makes it fun for the kids.
Cool idea! I bet the kids actually hope the power goes out so they can play with glow sticks. Ha! :)
Love the idea and the pic.
Post a Comment