Shannon 47/365


My 4 year-old likes to play Barbies with my husband. Their favorite game is
"order fast food through the window of the Barbie house". This game
typically involves my husband pretending to be one Barbie who walks up to
the window of the house and orders something like a "broccoli slush and 14
corn dogs", and then my daughter will have her Barbie pretend to prepare
that order.

Today's Barbie playtime took a little turn as my husband decided that a
bottle of beer was closer than the nearest Barbie and so this was a photo of
a bottle of beer ordering "14 tacos for $1.30".

6 comments:

Tanya October 18, 2009 at 10:57 AM  

LOL! Cute!

syene October 18, 2009 at 11:17 AM  

Man, THAT is a good deal! I'm eating at that taco shop from now on!

Kirsten October 18, 2009 at 1:27 PM  

I'm coming to her restaurant for dinner! Love the laziness improvisation there!

adrienne October 18, 2009 at 2:08 PM  

oh man- that is hilarious! :)

The Courteous Chihuahua October 18, 2009 at 9:43 PM  

Funny!

Anonymous October 18, 2009 at 10:15 PM  

And how awesome that he'll interact and play barbies with her. Hayley's Daddy was always better at playing dress-up and barbies with her - that seems like mom turf but I flat out suck at pretending, never was good at even when I was a little girl - and I think little girls are lucky to have Daddies that are good at that stuff.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP