Sheila 51/365


Gecko on Gecko

7 comments:

RobinTwo October 21, 2009 at 10:54 PM  

Hmm.......now isnt that ironic?

Anonymous October 22, 2009 at 12:46 AM  

Ooo Gecko stare! He's really lookin' at that bug! Is the leopard gecko a pet or wild?

Andrea October 22, 2009 at 7:34 AM  

pretty cool. i think little gecko is thinking...."mmmmm, lunch!"

Sheila October 22, 2009 at 9:08 AM  

he's wild - we have loads of them that live in the eaves of the house (I think that's where they live!). first time I've seen one on the gecko wall art, so I had to snap it.

Unfortunately, I took this at night & the flash scared him. So he missed the bug!

Jen @queenofhaiku October 22, 2009 at 1:24 PM  

awesome!

Edge October 22, 2009 at 3:46 PM  

I love it! Bex

Bj in Dallas October 27, 2009 at 10:48 AM  

he thinks he found the Mothership

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP